TLILIC3008 – Operate a slewing mobile crane up to 20t
This course is designed to ensure candidates have the proper skills and knowledge required to operate a slewing mobile crane – up to 20 tonnes for licencing purposes. This C2 crane course is for people who need to operate a mobile slewing crane, up to 20 tonnes (C2). This crane licence also covers the requirements for operating vehicle loading cranes (such as Hiabs) over 10 metre tonnes (CV), and non-slewing mobile cranes over 3 tonnes (such as Frannas, Telehandlers and Reach Stackers) (CN). Along with suitable plant specific training, this crane licence provides you with options to work in a number of different industries and job roles, and is a great base for eventually moving up to operating larger capacity cranes.
5 days face to face at our Training Facility or on the client’s site
$1,800 per person (GST Free)
Emerald Training Facility: 23 Kenworth Place, Brendale
We can deliver on our client’s site (provided the required facility & equipment is available)
- Be able to read and write basic English (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Be physically capable of working outdoors, on your feet for up to 6 hours
- Minimum 18 years of age (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Provide three forms of identification (including current photo ID)
- Wear steel capped or safety boots on site; sun protection Hat, long sleeved shirt and pants – are also recommended.
Upon completion a Statement of Attainment for TLILIC3008 Operate a slewing mobile crane up to 20t will be issued.
Applicants over 18 years old are only eligible to apply for a Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHSQ) Licence upon successful completion of the final theory, calculations and practical assessment.
When applying for a High Risk Work Licence from Work Health and Safety Queensland, applicants must comply with the Work Health and Safety Queensland Evidence of Identity criteria.
Emerald Training Services does not offer any RPL for this unit of competency.
Please see Emerald Training Services Student Handbook.
Why Emerald Training Services?
- Extensive training offered by our certified instructors
- Classroom based training that includes live videos and demonstrations
- Practical training that meets logbook requirements
- Written and practical assessment tests
- Competency-based assessments
- A nationally recognised certificate
Emerald Training Services Pty Ltd – National Provider Number 45108