This qualification reflects the role of a skilled operator working in Civil construction, who applies a broad range of skills in a varied work context, using some discretion and judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge.
The qualification applies to specialist occupations in bituminous surfacing, bridge construction and maintenance, pipe laying, road
construction and maintenance, road marking, tunnel construction, timber bridge construction and maintenance, civil construction general and traffic management occupations. The individual may provide theoretical advice and support a team.
- Call us for latest Price
- Information on payment terms and conditions are located in the Student Handbook
- While there are no entry requirements for this qualification, access to a suitable workplace is required.
- Information on refunds is detailed in the Student Handbook
- 16 weeks to 2 years (dependent on experience)
- Start any time
- Workplace based
- All learning is completed on the job under normal working conditions.
- Trainers visit the learner’s workplace one day per week to conduct training and verify on the job development of skills and knowledge
- Written test
- Practical skills demonstration
- Third party report
- Upon successful completion, learner’s will be issued with a qualification RII30920 Certificate III in Civil Construction – Pipe Laying Stream
- Should a learner leave at any point during the course, a Statement of Attainment for successfully completed units of competency will be issued.
- Students with prior industry experience may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
- Students with prior Qualifications and/or Statements of attainment may be eligible for Credit Transfer (CT).