TLILIC2001- Licence to operate a forklift truck
The Forklift Course offered at Emerald Training is designed to give you a complete understanding of how to operate a forklift. This forklift license will give you the experience and expertise needed to become a skilled forklift driver while complying with all health and safety standards. Our forklift training course gives you detailed knowledge from expert trainers on how to operate a forklift with care and precision. This could be your next step up in the logistics industry or could help you gain more skills on how to operate a sophisticated machine.
3 days face to face at our Training Facility or on the client’s site
$600 per person (GST Free)
Emerald Training Facility: 23 Kenworth Place, Brendale
We can deliver on our client’s site (provided the required facility & equipment is available)
- Be able to read and write basic English (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Be physically capable of working outdoors, on your feet for up to 6 hours
- Minimum 18 years of age (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Provide three forms of identification (including current photo ID)
- Wear steel capped or safety boots on site; sun protection Hat, long sleeved shirt and pants – are also recommended.
Upon completion a Statement of Attainment for TLILIC2001 Licence to operate a forklift truck will be issued.
Applicants over 18 years old are only eligible to apply for a Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHSQ) Licence upon successful completion of the final theory, calculations and practical assessment.
When applying for a High Risk Work Licence from Work Health and Safety Queensland, applicants must comply with the Work Health and Safety Queensland Evidence of Identity criteria.
Shamrock Training Services does not offer any RPL for this unit of competency.
Please see Shamrock Training Services Student Handbook.
Why Shamrock Training Services?
- Extensive training offered by our certified instructors
- Classroom based training that includes live videos and demonstrations
- Practical training that meets logbook requirements
- Written and practical assessment tests
- Competency-based assessments
- A nationally recognised certificate
Emerald Training Services Pty Ltd – National Provider Number 45108