This qualification reflects the role of employees working in supervisory positions in civil construction. They perform tasks involving a broad range of varied activities most of which are complex and non-routine. They are responsible for the quantity and quality of the output of others, contribute to the development of technical solutions to non-routine problems and apply management plans to the workplace.
- Call us for latest Price
- Information on payment terms and conditions are located in the Student Handbook
- While there are no entry requirements for this qualification, access to a suitable workplace is required.
- Information on refunds is detailed in the Student Handbook
- 26 weeks to 2 years (dependent on experience)
- Start any time
- Workplace based
- All learning is completed on the job under normal working conditions
- Trainers visit the learner’s workplace one day per week to conduct training and verify on the job development of skills and knowledge
- Written test
- Practical skills demonstration
- Third party report
- Upon successful completion, learner’s will be issued with a qualification RII40720 Certificate IV in Civil Construction (Supervision)
- Should a learner leave at any point during the course, a Statement of Attainment for successfully completed units of competency will be issued.
- Students with prior industry experience may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
- Students with prior Qualifications and/or Statements of attainment may be eligible for Credit Transfer (CT).