- September 21, 2018
- Posted by: Adam Smith
- Category: Courses
The Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations (RII30815) reflects the role of a skilled operator working in civil construction, who applies a broad range of skills in a varied work context operating a range of plant and equipment in civil construction work environments, using some discretion and judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge.
- Call us for latest Price
- Information on payment terms and conditions are located in the Student Handbook
While there are no entry requirements for this qualification, access to a suitable workplace is required.
- Information on refunds is detailed in the Student Handbook
- 16 weeks
- Start any time
- Workplace based
- All learning is completed on the job under normal working conditions.
- Trainers visit the learner’s workplace one day per week to conduct training and verify on the job development of skills and knowledge
- Written test
- Practical skills demonstration
- Third party report
- Upon successful completion, learner’s will be issued with a qualification RII30815 Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Should a learner leave at any point during the course, a Statement of Attainment for successfully completed units of competency will be issued.
- Students with prior industry experience may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Students with prior Qualifications and/or Statements of attainment may be eligible for Credit Transfer (CT).